New Jersey's #1 Mosquito Control Company. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Seasonal position April-October 2021
Independent fast growing, family owned company looking for motivated individuals to add to our team. Last Bite is NJ #1 largest and most reputable Mosquito control company. Come join a winning team, and help us “reclaim yards” throughout the Garden State. Positions offered are both full time and part time seasonal positions. Office locations in Red Bank, Long Branch, Ocean. Full season availability not required. Flexible hours, and lots of opportunities to move up and grow with the company. We like to promote from within!
Job Summary and Information: We are looking for solid hard working individuals to become certified mosquito technicians. Experience is preferred but not required, we will train you. Applicants must be well groomed, courteous, professional and ready to learn.
Technicians must be flexible with their workings hours, since tick and mosquito services are weather dependent. We strive to provide a routine work schedule and will consider their personal needs. However, due to weather and client needs extended working hours might be necessary (40-50 per week) during the peak season of May through September. This may include Saturday and/or Sunday hours and last-minute requests for services at the end of the workday. Extensive Driving may also be required throughout the season within New Jersey.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly pay: $13-18 per hour. Plus Bonus
- Future health insurance considered after the first year
- Each year with us, you will receive more benefits and perks
- Monthly team competitions to earn extra money and paid time off
- Uniform Provided
- Ongoing skills training to help you grow and improve both professionally and personally
- Other career opportunities within our sister company, Total Home Pest Control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Spraying 10-15 properties each day.
- Identify harborage areas where mosquito and ticks reside, such as: areas of standing water, property lines, gardens, environmentally sensitive areas.
- Responsible for making sure safe work practices are performed at all times.
- Provide courteous customer service and answer any questions regarding the treatment.
- Communicate to all concerned associates, office staff, and the client as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including compliance with Last Bite Mosquito. professional appearance requirements.
- Maintain care, custody, and control of company vehicle, equipment, materials, supplies, and records.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be physically fit in order to carry a 60 lb. spray back on your back and work in the summer heat.
- Smart Phone capable mobile device.
- Customer service oriented with positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Self-motivated, reliable and prompt, must be able to work alone efficiently
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Professional appearance a must.
- Problem solving and time management skills are necessary.
- Ability to work in extreme heat conditions (8 hours per day).
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred