Field Service Manager
New Jersey's #1 Mosquito Control Company. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Now Seeking a Field Service Manager in Ocean, NJ
Independent fast growing, family owned company looking to add to our team. Last Bite Mosquito & Tick Control is NJs #1 largest and most reputable Mosquito control company. Established in 2014, Last Bite has always focused on changing and adapting to meet our customers’ needs. Our clients love our exceptional service, prompt response and along with our sister company Total Home Pest Control, our ability to meet all their pest control needs.
Our reputation-based referrals, advertising and incredible customer service have all contributed to our tremendous growth and success, thus the need to expand our team to meet our client demand. As Last Bite Mosquito grows, we are looking for energetic individuals interested in growing with us.
We are in search of an energetic individual with 3+ years experience in a supervisory or leadership role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong problem solving abilities, and a mindset focused on customer service is a must.
Our Field Service Manager would be responsible for the direct supervision of 5 Foremen and the indirect supervision of up to 60 Field Technicians.
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching, and developing technicians to deliver outstanding customer service and a high level of excellence and productivity. This highly rewarding position offers a very competitive starting salary plus the opportunity to earn generous bonuses based on the performance of your team.
Why work for Last Bite Mosquito?
- Full Time
- Up to $50,000 including bonuses
- Health Benefits available after 30 days of employment including health, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Positive and safe work environments
- Supervise and Mentor Field Service Foremen and indirectly supervise Field Technicians to include: conducting regular performance reviews, provide recognition or disciplinary actions as needed, provide training and coaching as needed, monitoring productivity and improve team and individual motivation and performance.
- Determine resource allocation of people and equipment.
- Managing costs associated with your staff and their performance
- Ensure Health and Safety by setting and following policies, processes, and procedures.
- Communicate with Office and Field Ops staff for all job related issues
- Meet with customers to resolve any service complaints or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and assisting with customer retention
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents or incidents to immediate supervisor.
- Schedule employee hours, time off requests and coordinate with scheduling team
- Verify and report hours worked to payroll on a weekly basis for team members
- Proactively recruiting techs for the service team and assist with screening and interviewing applicants
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management
- Treat and/or assist in treatment of properties as needed
- This position reports to the Field Operations Director
Preferred qualifications for this Position:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree a plus
- 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Experience in a service oriented business a plus
- Excellent communication, decision-making, problem-solving and organizational skills
- A positive attitude with a sense of pride in providing quality service to our clients
- Willingness to work flexible and long hours, including weekends during season (April through October)
- Experience with various types of lawn equipment including Stihl sr 430 and sr 450
- Must be able to routinely lift and move equipment up to 75 pounds
- Experience and familiarity handling pesticides
- General automotive knowledge including changing tires, jump starting vehicles, etc.
- Knowledge of basic smart device applications and Windows based software.
- Driver License (Required)
- Must have your own vehicle
- 7A, 7B, Core (Required) Last Bite Mosquito will arrange for training and testing if required